Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm trying something new today; I've signed up to link our blog to Blogspot, so that you can make comments and send me feedback if you wish. As many of you already know, I love to visit and always appreciate comments.

I didn't get to the shop at all today, as one of the puppies had a rough night. Therefore, so did I. All is well tonight, though so I'm planning on getting in to town early in the morning to pick up the goodies for the Anniversary Sale. Because, after all, what's the point of a celebration without baked goods and balloons???

I don't know if I can transfer the previous posts and images over to this spot, but will give it the ol' college try after the weekend.

Here's the progress on the Girlyflage Bamboo shell. Not much, I had a repairman at the house this morning to fix the dryer and thought it was about time that I picked up my messy house and ran the vacuum around the living room...but I did manage to get a few more rows done.







Becky

No comments: