Saturday, August 18, 2007

I'm writing this blog entry from Rottweil Germany, and am in the process of uploading photos of the first part of our trip... this may not work, but I'm going to publish this little post as a test... bear with me, and we'll see if this works.
Filbert and I got a wonderful surprise when we arrived at the airport in Vancouver in preparation for the flight to Frankfurt - The Hand had booked Business Class tickets. Here's Filbert and The Hand in the Maple Leaf Lounge, readying himself for boarding:




And Filbert arriving in Frankfurt, just about to board his flight to Munich:

The internet cafe is about to close, and The Hand and I are headed for the nearest Brauhaus (Filbert is too young to have a brewski, so he's tucked safely in bed at the hotel). That's it for now!
Auf Weidersehn,
Becky









1 comment:

Miss Molly said...

LOL! You took the squirrel! Too funny!