Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Naturally "Dawn" silk & wool shawl


Okay, here's the finished, blocked and fabulous Angel Lace shawl on Laura. It will be in the shop tomorrow, and then will be traveling with me for 10 days! After I get back home, it will be displayed in the shop. Stop by if you'd like a quick lesson in how to add beads to edgings without pre-stringing.
If you've been in the shop in the last few days and noticed that some of our models have gone missing, it's because they are at the NW Washington Fair in Lynden. Laura garnered a bunch o' blue ribbons on her entries, including a Best of Professional Division with her green Stahman Shawl knit from Jade Sapphire Mongolian 2 ply cashmere. If you're going to the Lynden Fair, be sure and stop to have a look at her stunning work!! She done good!
auf Wiedersehen, (practicing, again!)
Becky

2 comments:

Auntie Kimberly Knits said...

The Shawl is MEGA FANTASTIC. I can't wait to buy my yarn to start my own fabulous shawl.
Have a safe trip and don't worry Thursday Night won't be insane - I mean The Same - without you. Kimberly

Becky said...

You know that I'm counting on you TNGs (Thursday Nite Girlz!) to keep things exciting until I get back home!! I can't believe I'm gonna miss TWO Thursday nights...but I promise to think about you ALL while I'm having a German beer on the first Thursday, and enjoying the trip between Florence and Rome on the next one! Cya in three Thursdays!!

Becky