Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Dream in Color



We just got a new order of Dream in Color yarn, and I love it! This is a hand dyed superwash merino yarn, which we're now carrying in two different weights. Smooshy (formerly Gaia Sock) is their sock weight:



and Classy is the worsted weight:
Yummy!! This is super soft and the colors are fabulous. I hope the photos do them justice! I was also going to share a new kit that came in, but they sold out already so I will have to keep you in suspense until the next order arrives...
Becky

2 comments:

Knits for Preemies said...

I would like to knit a baby blanket with this yarn.

Can it be machine washed and dried on low heat?

I like to use easy care yarn, so I'm really hoping this one will fill the bill.

Becky said...

This should absolutely fill the bill, and do it quite beautifully! The care label says:
Machine Wash - Lay Flat to Dry or Tumble Dry, Remove While Still Damp.

I have both worsted and fingering in stock now, and have more of this yarn on reorder. I don't have it on the website yet, as it has been selling too quickly to list! If you'd like to order, just give me a call at the toll free number listed on our website.

Becky