Monday, June 4, 2007

I can do this!

Okay. Here's the deal. Most of you probably know that my computer skills are what I would consider Somewhat Lacking. But I gotta tell you, I'm feeling better and better about this stuff all the time. I just went in to set up links to all the products that are actually now in the online store, and by golly...it worked! So now when I refer to stuff in the blog you, my friend, will be able to just point and click to see what it is that I'm talkin' about!! It may be a small thing to you, but to me, it's huge. So humor me, okay?

And for those who are already thinking "but what about the stuff you are talking about that doesn't have a link?" Good question. That just means that I haven't added that item to the store yet...but never fear. It shall be done! I am now back at the shop, because Maddie is taking wonderful care of her babies and doesn't seem to need me hovering over her any more. So again, bear with me. I'm going as fast as I can!! (And of course, for those impatient souls among you...if you don't see what you want online, just send an email or give us a call and we'll let you know if we have it and it just isn't in the online store yet).

Becky

1 comment:

Miss Molly said...

Becky, you're awesome! I love this! The new site is great! Molly